Mollasses & Spice Cookies
- Pre-heat Oven to 350 degrees
- 2 mixing bowls and Wooden Spoon
- Measuring Spoons; ¼ - 1 Cup Measures
- Whisk/Fork for beating egg
- Cookie Sheet (ceramic is best for crispy cookies)
- Cooling Rack
- 1 cup Brown Sugar, loosely packed Or ¾ cup White/Coconut Sugar
- ¼ cup Mollasses Organic, Unsulphured
- 1 large Egg Room Temperature
- ¾ cup Sunflower or Canola Oil Expeller Pressed, Organic
- 2 cups Flour Unbleached, White
- ½ tsp Salt
- 3 tsp Baking Soda
- 2 tsp Cinnamon
- 2 tsp Ground Ginger
- 1 tsp Cardamom
- 1 tsp Ground Cumin
- ½ tsp Allspice or Cloves
- ¼ tsp Cayenne Pepper
- Blend wet ingredients with sugar until creamy consistency. In separate bowl, mix together dry ingredients, sifting if necessary (especially the baking soda and spices). Adjust spices to taste.
- Add wet ingredients to dry and blend well.
- Roll into 1" balls and place on cookie sheet. 2" apart. Cookies will spread and wrinkle as they bake.
- 10 minutes in my oven produced a cookie that was soft on the inside and crisp on the outside. 12 minutes at a 350 degree oven produced a very crisp cookie, great for tea dunking!
- TAKE CARE with removing from the pan to a cooling rack. They will be soft at first but crispen up as they cool.
Sandra Jenvey helps people discover natural ways to resilient health by using bio-resonant techniques and tools that particularly address the energetic systems of the body. Cultivating physical, emotional, and spiritual balance helps you to become all you were designed to be!
To find out more go here https://vitalenergybalance.ca/services/